OMG you guys that’s not what I said shirt

Buy here: OMG you guys that’s not what I said shirt
Source: OMG you guys that's not what I said shirt, tank top, v-neck, hoodie and sweater • 2020 KingTeeShop
They believed, and rightfully so, that the smaller states would be ruled over by the more populous states, who would control the elections. OMG you guys that’s not what I said shirt it was a valid concern then. It is a valid concern today. The answer was the electoral system. This leveled the playing field a bit and gave more power to the smaller states. The system has worked for well over 200 years, and only became a problem when some people decided they don’t like that a legally held election didn’t come out the way they wanted it to.
OMG you guys that's not what I said v-neck
See more: God Archives • 2020 KingTeeShop

Nhận xét